REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
GWL-INA is a national network in Indonesia for Gay Men, other Men who have Sex with Men and Transgender Women (Waria), in short GMT. GWL-INA is an independent network that supports Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (especially STI & HIV AIDS prevention and treatment) programs in national and international levels, with priorities in community based empowerment and advocacy. Through UNAIDS with the support of DFAT funding In 2021, GWL-INA will hire consultant to develop a strategy related to the development of Virtual Outreach Guidelinesthat will involve the GMT community in Indonesia with consultant.
This consultancy is called for an experience consultant to provide improvement of existing Virtual Outreach Guidelines strategy related to health right services and program specific on GMT issues. The consultant should compare with other outreach strategies, and he/she will be hired to develop the Virtual Outreach Guidelines concept. The Guidelines will capture GMT perspective and will used as tools for key population outreach, especially for GMT community and will adapt to help community to increase outreach workers technical capacity to reach, and encourage community to get tested HIV, and provide other information related to HIV, STI and PrEP.
This consultancy opportunity includes two primary objectives, each with several contributing sub-objectives.
1. Desk Review of existing Virtual Outreach Guidelines materials among key population that have been conducted
2. Design a Virtual Outreach Guidelines
Scope of Work and Tasks:
|1||Desk Review of existing Virtual Outreach Guidelines materials amongst key population that have been conducted||The review processes are conducted to assess existing Virtual outreach guidelines concept materials.||Draft review of strategy materials, guideline, study, and program about Virtual Outreach|
|2||Consultation with community||The consultant is strongly recommended to undertake consultation with several relevant Keys stakeholders on HIV or organization for GMT key population (e.g GWL-INA, YPJ, YIM, Arus Pelangi) to gather inputs and feed back to ensuring no duplication and will work as a complementary of the existing strategies||FGD or Indepth Interview|
|3||Design implementation protocol or guidelines for virtual outreach strategy among GMT population
|The Design of implementation strategy or guidelines should be specified with clear methodology and tools/materials to develop recommendation that able to produce an optimal outcome and able to scale-up.||Design of Implementation Strategy or guidelines|
|3||Develop virtual outreach strategy||Identifies the most suitable strategy for GMT population related to virtual outreach
|-Recommendation virtual outreach strategy concept|
Time Scheduling :
The term of this work shall commence on December 1st, 2021, and shall go through December 31st, 2021. The consultant will work on the duties and responsibilities on a remote basis and providing visits to GWL-INA offices whenever necessary.
|Consultant||Qualification, Skills, Experience and Role|
· Post-graduate qualifications in social sciences, health, public health, or related field.
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
· Excellent planning and analytical writing skills.
· Strong knowledge of HIV outreach program in Indonesia
· Good knowledge of the key population community, especially GMT community
· Strong knowhow technical writing and very good command of writing English.
· Able to work long hours and with people from different socio-cultural background.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of HIV & AIDS in the Asia Pacific region
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV ( no later than December 23th 2021, at 12.00 pm )
- Send to : email@example.com, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Indicate “VO Consultant” in the subject of email
- Transgender Person are highly encouraged to apply
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified